This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
April 21, 2015
KILLING FLOOR 2 AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM EARLY ACCESS
Tripwire Interactive Unleashes the Zed Horde Upon Gamers Across the Globe In The Sequel to The Multi-Million Selling Smash Hit Killing Floor
ROSWELL, GA (April 21, 2,015) – Tripwire Interactive today announced that its highly anticipated co-op sci-fi horror FPS game, KILLING FLOOR 2, is available now for PC via Steam Early Access for $29.99 (US), ₤19.99 (UK) and €26.99 (EU). KILLING FLOOR 2 is the sequel to the highly successful 2,009 PC title, KILLING FLOOR, which has sold over 3 million units since its release. With an abundant amount of weapons to choose from, such as the Double-barrel Boomstick and the ruthless Pulverizer, players can team up with friends in up to 6-player co-op to better their chances of survival or play solo if they dare.
At the Steam Early Access launch, players will be able to dive into a fully functional, highly polished subset of KILLING FLOOR 2 content, including:
• 3 non-linear levels – the dark streets of Burning Paris, the ice covered Outpost and a re-imagined version of the original Biotics Lab
• 4 perks – Berserker, Support, Commando and Medic classes
• 27 weapons – ranging from shotguns to assault rifles to crazy makeshift hybrid weapons!
• 11 deadly and terrifying Zeds – all determined to destroy you
• 7 playable characters - including fan favorites Mr. Foster and Constable Rob Briar as well as a new female character – Ana Larive
• 1 new boss character – Enter Hans Volter and his arsenal of devastating weapons and attacks
• Mod SDK supporting custom level creation
Players are encouraged to visit the Official Tripwire Interactive KILLING FLOOR 2 Forums and leave their Early Access feedback:
In addition to the game hitting Early Access, the Official KILLING FLOOR 2 Soundtrack from Solid State Records is also available for purchase today. Gamers looking to experience “the most brutal game sound track ever for the most brutal game ever” can purchase the soundtrack at these online locations: