Though Killing Floor only launched with five maps (four updated from the original mod and a fifth from another Tripwire Interactive game, Red Orchestra), many more maps were later freely added to the game, some of which were made by community members that were selected to be made into official maps.
For a list of some notable community-made maps for this game, click here.
Grindhouse: (Community Maps)
Grindhouse - Snowstorm: (Community Maps)
Grindhouse - Incendiary: (Community Maps)
End of the Line:
- Abusement Park (2011)
- Hellride (2012)
- Lockheart's Steamland (2013, also available in Objective Mode)
- Club Clandestine (2014, Community Map)
- Evil Santa's Lair (2010)
- Ice Cave (2011)
- Moon Base (2012)
- Forgotten (2013, Community Map)
- Hell (2013, Community Map)
- Thrills and Chills Amusement Park (2014, Community Map)